Board of Advisors
Career College Central’s Board of Advisors meets quarterly – and sometimes more frequently – to critique each magazine edition and offer suggestions and commentary about future editorial content.
Our current board is comprised of the following career education professionals:
- Daniel Bennett – Research Fellow, The Center for College Affordability and Productivity
- Heather Brebaugh – President & CEO, Resume Bear Inc.
- Ed Colon – ITT Technical Institute
- Tom Ferrara – Publisher, ForProfitEDU.com
- Sara Gubins – Business, Education & Professional Services, BofA Merrill Lynch Global Research
- Dean Johnston – CEO, SBBCollege
- Tracy Kreikemeier – CMO, PlattForm Advertising
- Kevin Kuzma – Editor, Career College Central
- Jonathan Liebman – CEO/Chairman, Specs Howard
- Lynelle Lynch – President, Bellus Academy
- Robert L. Martin – President, Imagine America Foundation
- Diane Miller – Vice President of Operations, Association of Private Sector Colleges and Universities (APSCU)
- Amir Moghadam – President/CEO, MaxKnowledge Inc.
- Dr. Jean Norris – Managing Partner, Norton/Norris Inc.
- Dennis Spisak – Career education professional
- Michele Wilson – Director of Corporate Outreach, Center for Excellence in Higher Education
- Keith Zakarin – Chair, Education Practice Group, Duane Morris LLP
- Cheryl Zapata – President/CEO, Dawn Career Institute