PlattForm Receives Two Bronze Telly Awards
September 4, 2013
Career College Central summary:
- For the third consecutive year, PlattForm has been honored in the annual Telly Awards for outstanding creative work and production excellence. PlattForm, a leading provider of comprehensive marketing and enrollment-management services to colleges and universities, received two Bronze Tellys in the 34th Annual Telly Awards for Brown Mackie College’s “Vet Tech Story” and Liberty University’s “Shine Brighter” television commercials.
- About 12,000 entries from all 50 states and several countries were judged in the 34th Annual Telly Awards. Entries are judged individually on their creative merits to recognize a high standard of production excellence. Winners represent the best in online video content and local, regional, and cable TV commercials and programs.
- The judging panel was composed of 500 accomplished industry professionals. Each judge was a past winner of a Silver Telly and a current member of the Silver Telly Council, ensuring both a tradition of expectations and a strong foundation for judging newer mediums like online video.
- “Vet Tech Story” tells the success tale of one Brown Mackie College graduate, but not from the usual point of view. The narration follows a dog named Todd, and the visuals show his appreciation for the finer things, including a trip to his favorite, newly hired veterinary technician.
- In Liberty University’s “Shine Brighter” commercial, an employee uses her evening hours to improve her future with the online degree program of a respected and established faith-based institution.
Click through for full article content.